https://sheilasscents.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/sheilas-scents-logo-300.png 0 0 Justin https://sheilasscents.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/sheilas-scents-logo-300.png Justin2021-05-23 10:44:252021-05-23 10:46:06[Recipe] Air Fryer Shrimp
Air Fryer Shrimp
Servings 4 people
- Large bowl
- Air fryer
- 1 lb 1 pound medium shrimp 36/40 shrimp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400 F for 5 minutes. Don't skip the preheating..
- Peel and devein the shrimp if necessary. You can either leave the tails on or take them off, whichever you prefer.
- In a small bowl combine the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp to a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the shrimp and toss everything so he shrimp is coated in seasoning.
- Add the shrimp to the preheated air fryer basket. Keep the shrimp in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer basket you might need to make two batches.
- Cook at 400 F for 5 minutes, flipping the shrimp ith a spatula halfway through.
- Serve with parsley, lemons and melted butter or add them to a salad or tacos.